Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sanidad Twin Martial Artists (Arnis)


Manang Cora,

Thanks for playing for me on the piano and comments: "Hindi pa rin laos si Orlie!" I just got too emotional that day, and my voice got locked up. This has never happenend to me before:-) Smile. Mabuti na lang my violin was there to back me up. Auntie Pancing asked Mamang to tell me to play the fiddle. Since I already agreed to sing earlier, I just decided to do both. The emotion was probably due to the fact that 40 years ago, I sang the same song in the exact same place (of course, ibang pianist). God has been so wonderful to me and my family, money and healthwise all this years. Praise the Lord!


Alan, Aileen, and Marc Anthony


Picture of my Twins. They went to Califonia two years ago to compete in the Filipino Martial Arts (arnis). They ended up fighting for the top spot. Although neither wanted to be in second place, they both decided to quit in the midst of their vicious struggle for first place. I cried while watching the video especially when they were embracing, consoling and wiping each other's bloody faces. It was a horror to me and I blamed myself for introducing my two boys to this kind of violence.

Orlie Sanidad

2 comments:

Paz said...

Hi mg Orlie,

Good to see pictures of Alan, Anthony and Aileen. It's been a long time since I saw them. Wish they were at the reunion.

I am so happy that Anthony and Alan have always been on their own two feet even at an early age. Now they have their own school where they could channel their interest and love for sports. There's no doubt your and Josie's love and encouragements all made their success possible.

Congratulations to you all and well done!

God is great!

love..../paz

Ben & Esther said...

Dear Josie & Orlie,

Nice to see your beautiful kid's pictures--NO..grown-up niece & nephews. Alan & Anthony--well-developed muscles!

luv,
'nong Arthur & Es