Thursday, November 14, 2019

VETERAN'S DAY 11-11-2019



Veteran's Day reminds me of my experience when Ben was in the military. He was activated to serve during the Iraq war...The Desert Storm! His Hospital Group was sent to Nellis Air force Base at Las Vegas, Nevada to get ready to support the troops in Iraq. One Sabbath afternoon in California, my family gathered together for prayer led by my Dad & Uncle, Pastor Eugene Tagunan to  pray that GOD take care of Ben and the US troops who were fighting for Freedom! A day later, Ben called me the good news, President Bush ended the war and that he was coming home soon! What a great joy and relief for me, our children and family! Yes, I firmly believe that God intervened & listened to our prayers! God Bless my beloved “adopted” Country USA!

A few years later, Ben was diagnosed with esophageal cancer. He left his Anesthesia practice after undergoing total esophagectomy & partial gastrectomy. The same prayer group  including Ben’s dad prayed for a complete recovery! After four years of intensive rehabilitation without radiation & chemotherapy, he was completely cured and came back to work! Again, PRAYERS were answered! It was a miracle of healing! We give GLORY to The Great Physician & Healer above!

Today, I join all Americans in honoring the Patriots and their families who sacrificed and serve their beloved Country! “GOD BLESS THE USA!” πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΊ

No comments: