Monday, August 25, 2008

Reunion Enrichment


hello-all. It was a lifetime memory. I was impressed and touched with all the hardwork and professional event planners as well. To see folks I haven't seen since I was 14 is too long! And great first meetings too. I've been telling my sisters-what a life enrichment. So much deep Christian history, SDA pioneers, and a gathering of substance and family commitment. In other words it wasn't just a party. We are blessed to have Alne, and blessed to have each others connection. I only wish my parents were still here, who are terribly missed.

For those who didn't make it, I felt that it was my duty to share this experience and for them to join us in Toronto. It is a heartfelt tradition that I believe all should partake in. Thank you everyone for making me proud to be in this TREE! I look forward to the next one.

Annie (Arevalo)

P.S. Are we getting a list of contacts? I know everyone's busy...take your time. Need help?

No comments: